Tuesday 14 June 2011

Cold December Snow in the Warm July Sun.

I've been feeling so low the last week. And it's frustrating because it's summer and  I should be out having fun, getting tanned, living it up ! There's been too much sadness in the last little while and it's not right. All I feel like doing is lying in bed and listening to the new City and Colour album. I'm feeling almost...angry that my friend's Dad passed away. To see the overwhelming sadness in his eyes kills me. To know there is nothing anyone can do hurts me. I know it has to be his own healing process, in his own time but I'm so angry that he even has to go through any of this at all ! Other close friends are dealing with sickness, sickness that shouldn't even be there...and all I can feel is rage that it would happen to him. I suppose I'm just very emotional and down myself so everything is getting to me but I'm beginning to lose faith in the fact that it will get better. I'm trying to keep busy and even trying to help people who are dealing with their own problems so I can forget mine for a while but I feel like their stresses are becoming mine. I just want to hibernate until the cold and the sadness is gone away.

No comments:

Post a Comment